We invite you to submit your abstracts with your latest research on meiosis and fertility. Please note that all communications must be in English.
- Abstract submission is not mandatory, but we encourage all participants to present their unpublished work as an oral communication.
The new deadline for both, registration and abstract submission is May the 18th.
- Submit your abstract as a word file, using the template provided below, to this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- After successful submission, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to the corresponding author.
- Presenting authors must register for the meeting.
- Submission of an abstract implies consent of the authors to have it published in the abstract book.
- Abstracts will be reproduced in the abstract book exactly as received to be distributed at the meeting.