We invite you to submit your abstracts with your latest research on meiosis and fertility. Please note that all communications must be in English.
- Abstract submission is not mandatory, but we encourage all participants to present their unpublished work as an oral communication.
- The registration and abstract submission period has concluded.
- Submit your abstract as a word file, using the template provided below, to this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- After successful submission, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to the corresponding author.
- Presenting authors must register for the meeting.
- Submission of an abstract implies consent of the authors to have it published in the abstract book.
- Abstracts will be reproduced in the abstract book exactly as received to be distributed at the meeting.